Everyone faces some big decisions in life.
Like confronting seemingly catastrophic debt and financial problems, buying or selling a house, or writing a will and making end of life decisions — and the Law Offices of Catherine E. Finnerty can help. We strive to provide excellent service to every single client at a time in their life when they could use some solid legal advice.
Consumer bankruptcy. Residential real estate. Wills and estates.
Catherine Finnerty focuses her attention on select practice areas in order to deliver the best service possible to her clients. As always, her goal is to listen, provide a personalized assessment of the matter, and then deliver results quickly and cost-effectively with reasonable rates.
Types of Matters We Handle
- Chapter 7 and 13 consumer bankruptcy filings
- Debtor/creditor negotiations and litigation
- Residential real estate closings
- Foreclosure mitigation and defense
- Simple wills and living wills
- Powers of attorney
- Cohabitation/Prenuptial agreements